2.4

Placed an order for three pairs of pants on 12/26.Online order status shows Processing through 1/5 so I call to see what, other than the holidays, the hold up is and I'm told the order will ship within two days.

When I get home that day, lo and behold, there's a box from Sheplers on the porch but with only two pairs of pants. Thinking that they might have sent two shipments, I wait until the 10th to call; in the meantime I receive an Order Delivered email and it shows three pairs of pants sent. Argh. When I call on the 10th I'm told that they have to look into the order and they'll get back to me.

I called Sheplers today, 1/16, and I'm told I'm being impatient and to give them time to figure out what happened. I asked the customer service rep how, exactly, they would determine if only two pairs of pants were shipped and she told me that they would check the weight of the box. Hmmm. I point out to her that that should be a 10 second task and that I can provide that information in about that time because the weight of the box is on the DHL tracking info page.

I offer to send a screen shot of the page and the customer service rep gives me an email address to which I should send the screen shot. I sent the email with the screen shot. The email bounced. This is the biggest run around I've ever gotten in years of shopping online.

They have my money, I have two thirds of an order.Sheplers - never again.

Review about: Sheplers Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Number of products to choose from.

I didn't like: Long shipping time, High shipping cost, Poor warehouse quality control, Long time to resolve a simple problem.

Comments