2.0

I placed an online order for 2 items on 12/11 and received the shipping confirmation the very next day so I thought that this was going to a great experience, but I was wrong. The first red flag that I noticed was when I discovered a small error in the mailing address.

I sent a message to customer server right away and received NO reply back what so ever. The tracking information that they provided in the email was very vague, but I received what I thought was my complete order on the 15th. Very excited that I received my order so quickly, I opened it as soon as I arrived home. To my surprise there was only one item in the box.

However, the shipping confirmation email said NOTHING about my order being shipped in two separate boxes so I immediately tried to call the customer service line. I was on hold for over 30 minutes and was unable to speak to anyone during that time. Still giving them the benefit of the doubt I thought that the office may have been closed for the evening and someone just forgot to turn on the away message before they left for the evening. I decided to call back the next day.

Before doing so I checked my email to find another email for DHL the delivery service used by sheplers apparently telling me that my item had just been receive by them and that I could expect delivery from them by December 22nd. Then today I received an email from DHL telling me that I could expect delivery today. because we live in a very rural area of Northern New Mexico I use my husband's business address for all deliveries, the first part of the order was received no problem at this address, but today I received an additional email from DHL telling me that the address is insufficient and that it was returned to the sender. I have been on hold with Sheplers customer service line for over 30 minutes once again, trying to reach a human being they can give me some answers.

I've been disconnected once already, let's hope it doesn't happen again and then I will be able to speak to someone. If this turns out well I will let you know otherwise buyer beware!

Comments

I placed an order with Shepler’s and they are total crooks, take your money and tell you it is in stock when actually isn’t. *** I won’t even give them 1 star rating.

Still waiting on an Ariat shirt and it is 4 days till Christmas. I will always order now on from Calvender’s they are great!