Sheplers ought to be embarrassed.They can't handle orders, email, phone calls, or your website.

Therefore, they are failing. I have emailed too many times to count and got no response. I called numerous times, sat on hold and then entered my number for a promised phone call that never came. My order doesn't show up on their site, even though I got a confirmation email that it was received and an email stating part of my order was delayed.

The other part apparently they know nothing about, since I've never heard a thing. The email will probably not be seen- every time I click "submit" it doesn't do a thing. I placed my order on Nov 27 and it's a month later.

This company needs to do the right thing.CLOSE IT'S DOORS!

Preferred solution: CANCEL MY ORDER AND GO OUT OF BUSINESS.

I didn't like: Whole experience.

Comments

I have just had the same problem as you,they do not respond to emails when I tried to cancel my order ten or more times nothing------- so having paid for my boots & they were delivered by UPS whom I told to send them back as I had cancelled the order to which the driver said ok.I have since found out the boots were destroyed after 30days & it's all my fault to the tune of £175.00.

Give them a wide berth.Bunch of **************** insert appropriate words!