I ordered a pair of boots in-time for Christmas... and while I was okay with them arriving several days later, you know because it IS a busy time of year for the postal service..

I was floored when we opened the box and my boyfriend pulled out a HORRIBLE and low-quality version of what was supposed to be a pair of Sergeant at Arms Tin Haul boots. The graining looked cheap, the fabric uppers was all smashed and "wrinkled". There was GLUE around the sole and a funny odor. Now granted...

shipping allowed.. but these boots looked like a straight KNOCK-OFF of ones we fell in love with in our local, non-Shepler's, western store. Having purchased Tin Haul previously, I am more than pleased with the quality of their workmanship.. but I'm not convinced that Shepler's isn't selling fake versions online.

And to highlight a problem that IS in their control... Customer service at Shepler's is completely atrocious. Every single rep that I've spoken with all sound like they are dissatisfied with their jobs and that the only "power" they have is making customers feel like ***. Surely, they don't have the power to change their attitudes!

Its now been almost 3 weeks since I returned the original pair.. and I'm told that its going to take another 2 weeks to get my order in their warehouse and through their system to even refund my money! I buy online allllllllll the freaking time.. but NEVER have I had an experience like this.

I even use the post office to return packages, and its NEVER this bad. Take it from one consumer to another... I'm WARNING YOU.. do NOT order from this company...

they are no different from those cheap clothing ads on Facebook ads. And I WISH I'd read these reviews.

Review about: Tin Haul Boots.

I didn't like: Return policy, Customer service, Quality, Nightmare.

Comments