1.8

I ordered some black crackled boots for my wife as a Christmas gift, they arrived on time and looked like good quality, I wish I would of read upon the reviews before ordering.not even a week later with 2 wears and the material started coming off from the front, I called customer service letting them know everything and wanting to do an exchange for a brand i was familiar with, the customer service person said they can do the exchange and charge me for the difference so I was emailed a return label..

I've been calling weekly, when I called today to check the status of my returned they told me the same boots are being sent back to me bc they are wear & tear and there's nothing they can do about it, wtf!

it's been a month and NOW ur telling me I can't get an exchange or my money back, I waisted a hundred and something on these boots that are really worth probably $30, it's a rip off, poor quality, I've bought my wife cowgirl boots from Off Broadway that she has had for 2-3yrs and they still look like new, has wore them many times and the material is still in tac..do not buy from here, it's a rip off, waist of money, poor quality, they don't go by their original word

Review about: Sheplers Boots.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Moni25
Ventura, California, United States #1282505

Do a dispute with your credit card company!!!