2.0

First I received the wrong size boots. I called they sent a return ship label but since it was Saturday the Post Office was now closed.

I told them I would ship them first thing Monday which they said was fine and they would then ship the correct size as well. AT NO TIME WAS I TOLD I WAS GOING TO BE CHARGED AGAIN FOR THE SECOND BOOTS!!!!!!!!! Called customer service they assured me they would STOP the second charge even asked for my banks fax no. Second call to customer service story was " oh it takes a few days to send a fax"!!!!

Third call to customer service another supervisor was "oh we refunded your first purchase which takes a few days then recharged!!!!!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS. BY THE WAY NO I REPEAT NO REFUND HAS SHOWED UP BUT I HAVE TO CHARGES FOR CURRENTLY NO BOOTS!!!!!!!!!!! THIS PLACE HAS THE WORST EXCHANGE AND RETURN POLICIES EVER.

I WOULDNT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO ORDER BOOTS FROM THEM !!!!!!! I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OBVIOUSLY SHEPLERS DOESN'T HAVE A POLICY TO FOLLOW THEY MAKE IT UP AS THEY GO!!!!!!

Review about: Sheplers Boots.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Any of it.

Comments