1.3

I ordered a pair of boots in red. I waited about 2 weeks for delivery.

When they finally arrived, I discovered Shepler's had sent me blue instead of red. I contacted them. No apology from Shepler's, they just told me told me I would have to do an exchange and wait 2-3 weeks after they received the return package for them to process my exchange. They did not offer me free postage, however, I requested this given it was not my fault.

I returned the boots using their label, the slowest shipping method, as it took at least 2 weeks before the boots even reached their warehouse. I then got an email saying boots had been received and my case was being processed. I waited another 2 weeks without any word from Sheplers. I then called them to check on my case and they told me they had processed a refund instead as the boots (which I had bought at their sale price) were discontinued and out of stock.

These boots had been available via Ebay & Amazon when I ordered from Sheplers for about $10 more than the Shepler's sale price. They are no longer available at any of these retailers.

Everybody I dealt with or spoke to at Sheplers was either rude or plain unhelpful. I wasted around 6-8 weeks and my energy on this case, only to get to this result.

Customer service did not even offer me a gift card or something as a good gesture.

I will never buy from Sheplers ever again. Very, very poor customer service.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of smoky mountain boots boots from Sheplers. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $55 and wants Sheplers to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was long shipping times, customer service and return policy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sheplers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments